During pregnancy, keeping the good health for both mother and fetus plays a very important role especially in the first three months and last three months of the pregnancy process external. This is why it is significant to learn about the knowledge and experience on how to ensure the health, safety and overall development of your baby. So, besides the crucial items such as snuggling body pillow, pregnancy handbook and so on, today we will advise you four things you should avoid during pregnancy to help you have more experience to know how to take care as well as protect your health as childbearing.
1. Forget to vaccinate before pregnancy
Many mothers choose not to be vaccinated before pregnancy, which is extremely dangerous and can have unpredictable consequences such as miscarriage, stillbirth, even death of the mother and fetus while the pregnant mothers get some diseases that can be pre-vaccinated. Therefore, in order to keep a safe pregnancy as well as ensure the health of both mother and baby, before intending to give birth to about 3 months, pregnant mothers need to vaccinate the vaccines against some diseases including rubella, chickenpox, measles, influenza, hepatitis A and B, virus, typhoid, and mumps and so on.
2. Avoid smoking during pregnancy
The cigarettes contain nicotine and many other dangerous substances. During pregnancy, if the mother elects to smoke or exposure to environmental tobacco smoke, it will increase the risk of miscarriage, preterm birth, the baby with little weight, poor health, limited resistance, being susceptible to respiratory diseases, asthma while reducing the amount and quality of breast milk.
Therefore, if you have a habit of smoking, it is better to quit smoking before you intend to have a baby. At the same time, you should limit exposure to space that is much smoke during your pregnancy. This ensures that the baby will have good health and full development in later years.
3. Do not eat foods that can harm the fetus
– Foods that contain lots of bacteria: Due to habits, hobbies, or lack of understanding of pregnant mothers during pregnancy, they still eat foods that contain a lot of harmful external bacteria such as pate, cheese, undercooked meats, strange foods, unpasteurized drinks and so on. Furthermore, the fruits and vegetables containing pesticides and high levels of preservatives can harm the fetus as well. Thus, the pregnant mothers absolutely do not eat the above-mentioned food, and it is best to eat green vegetables, fresh fruits to avoid the unexpected consequences.
– Types of fish that contain mercury like tuna, sharks, swordfish, and so on. The moms should consider before eating these foods as the amount of mercury in the fish will cause damage to the nervous system of the fetus.
– Wine, beer, and other alcoholic beverages: Because they will quickly enter the fetus through the placenta, the baby is born with mental and physical retardation, with behavioral problems. Heart and facial defects are also very dangerous so the mother should not drink alcohol and beer during pregnancy.
4. Do not buy drugs or take medicines by yourself
In fact, there are many medicines that can help you recover quickly and safely for the mother’s health, but they are dangerous for the fetus. Hence, when you are sick, you need a doctor for appropriate treatment. You absolutely should not take any medicine without consulting your doctor. The use of drugs during pregnancy should be careful about the type of medicine, dosage, time of taking medicine to ensure the safety of both mother external and fetus.
Along with four things pregnant should avoid during pregnancy, there are many factors that you need to refer to get more knowledge and experience in the care and protecting yourself and your baby.